- 5th: Announced new location coming to Atlanta this summer
- 5th: Revised main entry and NHP pages. Removed references to liver flushing. Attempted to remove unnecessary sentences. Rewrote philosophy of healing. Updated services available.
- 17th: Revised main page and NHP pages to reflect training in Functional Medicine.
- 22nd: Announced introduction of Theragem. Added advisory board of North American NES status.
- 13th: Adding link to Facebook page; modified front page: removed reference to liver flushing; added reference to Theragem; make a couple of other tweaks
- 20th: change NES link to the new NEShealth.com site; added experience with being on Dr. Bartlett's teaching staff; added link to Richard Bartlett's new book on Matrix Energetics; added link to Harry Massey's new book on NES; added link to the documentary: The Living Matrix
- 21th: added Twitter feed to the blog; added Twitter links from the website
- 7th: updated orientation forms; updated waiting times; added Spectracell Micronutrient Testing to Natural Healing Program
- 26th: updated wait time on contact page to 8 weeks.
- 31st: Added link to Facebook and AddThis
- 22nd: updated News section; updated fees pages; updated E-mail form
- 26th: updated nutrition page to avoid breakfast cereals; kefir and yogurt are healthy; meats should be free range; beef should be grass fed.
- 12th: Updated orientation packet, added restless leg syndrome to conditions since I'm seeing good results
- 17th: Added Reconnective Healing since being trained in it, expanded NES description on NHP page
- 25th: Updated philosophy of natural healing. Updated description of NES on Natural Healing page. Updated background knowledge of alternative medicine on front page.
- 1st: Added more info about treating children on contacts page; updated orientation packet; updated Love and Inner Peace page with a referral to a EFT therapist and link to Loving What Is.; added new EMFs page.
- 5th: Edited contact page to encourage people to read my acupuncture page before asking about acupuncture as I do very little these days. Accordingly, I've edited my acupuncture page.
- 9th: Changed contact page from third to first person. Adding links to suppliers for Xylitol and Coconut Oil.
- 13th: One of my friend proof read my site and I've made corrections of multiple typos
- 9th: slight edits to orientation kit, updated latest blog posts
- 14th: expanded upon NES a bit in the Natural Healing Program page
- 19th: more tweaks of front page, tweaked Natural Healing Program page to put more emphasis on the multi-systemic aspects of most disease.
- 29th: treaked front page, added swine flu to my blog
- 11th: Extensive redesign of website posted. Most of the code has been streamlined with CSS. Templates have been used to maintain consistency. The menu bar has been simplified and enhanced with Spry. A blog has been added. The contact page has been updated with an E-mail form. The bio section has been simplified since it was redundant with the first page. A case studies section has been added. Much of the text has edited. A background pattern was added. The conditions addressed page has been completely updated. The NHP page has a new paragraph describing a typical new patient.
- 12th: Update love and nutrition pages. Also ran a spell checker and found many embarrassing errors that I missed.
- 14th: Removed case studies and replaced with general reported results.
- 15th: Extensively updated philosophy of healing on overview of Healing Program page; updated disclaimer; revised NES page.
- 17th: Added office hours, google maps, enlarged E-mail form
- 19th: Added validation to contact form to make sure complete phone numbers and E-mail addresses are give. Also clarified appointment making and question asking process. Added fees for acupuncture on fees page. Added appointment wait time on contact page.
- 24th: Updated meta descriptions (holistic doctor and practitioner) for easier Googling.
- 1st: Added results of statistical analysis of NES results onto NES page. Upgraded links to amazon.com for "Decoding the Human Body Field" and "Coming to your Senses" Edited "Before your appointment page"
- 5th: Updated costs page for clarity; Dr. Ou became the 3rd medical doctor in North America to become certified in NES
- 8th: Created a new orientation letter under Appointments, corrected typos on NES page
- 14th: Rewrote paragraph on NES on Natural Healing Program page
- 4th: Finally, added a Nutri-Energetics page.
- 11th: Tweaking front page further: added more common indications
- 15th: More tweaking of front page, NES, and Natural Healing Program pages. Emphasis was placed on making sure people don't get confused of which parts are accepted by conventional science and which parts of the opinions or hypotheses of Dr. Ou.
- 21st: Updated my bio to reflect NES. Updated FCT page on its status of suspension. Updated the Limitations of Alternative Medicine and How I developed the Natural Healing Program articles.
- 22nd-23rd: More tweaks of Natural Healing Program page and home page.
- 16th: Updated front page and Natural Healing Program page to reflect the addition of Nutri-Energetics. Added new Nutri-Energetics and costs pages.
- 30th: Updated front page and Natural Healing Program to fine tune the philosophy behind it.
- 10th: slight edit on front page to emphasize goal of permanent improvements in health
- 22nd: edits front and NHP pages.
- 23rd: more edits of NHP page. Wrote new article "Limitations of alternative medicine"; updated "How does disease occur" and "How I developed my Natural Healing Program" to reflect Liver flushing and Matrix Energetics
- 30th: Added the concept to the NHP and liver flush pages that liver flushing gets rids of bad cholesterol.
- 26th: Elaborated on fees
- 14th: edited front page. Added recent teaching events which included teaching the medical director of the world renowned Mercola clinic about his techniques. Updated Natural Healing Program page with cash pay fees and liver flush paragraph. Also updated bio.
- 19th: Added headers to front page to hopefully make it easier to read. Updated NHP page with disease approached. The fibromyalgia page was extensively updated with Dr. Ou's current approach.
- 20: More editing of front and NHP pages to better emphasize improving oxygen and nutrients to cells.
- 14th: slight edits to front page. Cleaned up disclaimer and corrected zip code.
- 22nd: A makeover of the website begins in order to reflect Dr. Ou's latest research. Today, the front page and Natural Healinng Program pages were re-organized and updated. A new nutrition and liver flush page were added. Revised FAQ. Relocated Inner Peace and Love article to the Natural Healing Program menu. Updated appointments page. The NHP menu bar was revised. Added Matrix Energetics page.
- 26th: Added quotes from William Tiller, Norm Shealy, and Rhonda Byrnes about Matrix Energetics. Added "integrative medicine" to front page header. Updated staff list on IMAR page. Corrected link to liver flush. Liver flush page was edited and reformatted. Disease treated list was reformatted.
- 29th: Updated photo. Updated bio.
- 30th: Further updated bio and front page
- 2nd: Revised front page and extensively reorganized Natural Healing Program and Field Control Therapy pages to reflect his latest understand of healing
- 19th: Dr. Ou was certified in Matrix Energetics
- 29th: Edited front page and Natural Healing Program pages
- 2nd: Changed banner on home page. Added more information on Matrix Energetics. Added information about Matrix Energetics to acupuncture and Natural Healing Program pages.
- 15th: Added 2 links to the dangers of EMFs on the links page
- 6th: Updated home page with updates of Matrix Energetics and Tong Ren Healing. Miscellaneous edits were made on the home page and Natural Healing Program page.
- 17th: Updated front page with more specifics about his philosophy of healthcare. Also updated his status in training doctors and healthcare practitioners in the U.S. and Canada.
- 19th: Updated front page, Natural Healing Program, FCT, and FAQ pages including (hopefully) typos.
- 23th: Updated the before your appointments page to streamline the procedure for getting appointments.
5th: Updated the web address to Bernie Windhams' page on the science between the dangers of mercury amalgams
- 18th: Update: Dr. Ou became the first M.D. in the world and the first and only healthcare practitioner in North America to be certified by Dr. Yurkovsky.
5th: Added new article: Better Health through Inner Peace and Love
- 21st: Updated explanation of homeopathy and non-force kinesiology under FCT FAQ.
- 25th: Reorganized and reviewed Natural Healing and FCT pages to reflect the emphasis of FCT as the core component of the healing process
- 27th: Updated homepage. Added status as the U.S. coordinator of the international FCT Training Program to bio.
- 8th: Revised description of the Natural Healing Program to reflect my latest understanding of healing
- 9th: Updated information on the Natural Healing Program, FCT, and the M Power Program
- 11th: Updated information on bioresonance testing in the FCT information page and linked it to information on Dr. Yurkovsky's site. Added a link on the FCT page to a collection of descriptions of FCT. Added a link to FCT World from the links page.
- 12th: Updated FCTs approach to supplments and improvements that can't be explained by placebo on the FAQ page. Updated treatment principles of FCT on the FCT page.
- 7th: Slight change to front page description. Added links to the bottom of Natural Healing Program page to encourage readers to learn more.
- 1st: Cosmetic and technical: Replaced almost all tables with the newer CSS-P coding technology; added grey FCT submenus; made the pages more uniform
- 5th: Updated orientation packet for new patients
- 11th: Changed content of the front page to reflect addition of the M Power Perfect Health Plan
- 13th: Upgraded menu bars and disclaimers to library items to easier editing and uniformity in the future. Changed FCT button to "Dr Ou's Natural Healing Program" and created introduction to the program.
- 14th: Extensively edited introduction to his program. Created a new FAQ and new information on FCT. Added comment to acupuncture page that it is not his preferred treatment of choice.
- 17th: Edited acupuncture page to reflect the greater effectiveness of his Natural Healing Program. Updated estimated costs on the Natural Healing Program page
- 23rd: Updated FCT explained and Natural Healing Program page
- 24th: Updated About Dr. Ou, the Natural Healing Program, M-Power Program, FCT, and FAQ, including most typos (hopefully).
- 26th: Corrected numerous typos throughout the site. Many thanks for those who pointed them out. Expanded Natural Healing Program and M Power Program.
- 28th: Replace photo with more recent one, updated info on M-water, adding link to science and skepticism on FAQ page
- 17th: Cosmetic changes: Upgraded front page to XHTML standard and added more CSS elements.
- 18th: More cosmetic changes. Tried to make the fonts more consistent. Added color change when the mouse rollsover a link. Added standard legal disclaimer to most pages.
- 20th: Updated FAQ I
- 1st: Added links to 2 of Dr. Yurkovsky's articles published in the Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients
- 11th: Edited FAQ I
- 27th: Edited (fairly extensively) FCT explained
- 1st: added Canadian Consensus critieria to fibromyalgia page and my clinical experience in the first year
- 9th: Added links to the IAOMT presentation summarizing the science on the harm of mercury fillings and to the video showing brain tissue destroyed by mercury. Updated mercury facts using data from the IAOMT.
- 20th: added comment that the link to Simon's mercury article is NOT to his website, only to an article of his.
- 3rd: updated article on how I was led to FCT, FAQ part I, Dr. Ou's biography
- 18th: updated FAQ 2 regarding referrals and comparison to acupuncture
- 31st: numerous typos were corrected.
- 21st: Updated FAQ 1
- Edited FAQ 1 and 2.
- Made minor edits in articles
- Changed the FCT buttons in the menu
- Updated FAQ 2 re: placebo effect
- Updated FAQ 2 regarding bioresonance testing
- 23rd: updated front page, diet, orientation kit
- 22nd: changed name of forums to www.fctforums.com
- Updated FAQ 2 with the latest research from quantum physics
- Updated FAQ 2 with a review by scientists at the Center For Frontier Sciences at Temple University
- Corrected typos in FAQ 2
- Updated F.A.Q. 1 and 2
- Added link to the International Association of Mercury Free Dentists
- Added article on fibromyalgia
- Added new links to information on the dangers of mercury
- Updated acupuncture article to reflect preference for FCT.
- Updated orientation packet
- Added this updates page
- Moved F.C.T. Support Forums to a new server
- Added article on How I was Led to F.C.T. and How It is Changing My Approach to Medicine
- Added article on how F.C.T. explains disease
- Added explanation of F.C.T. for medical doctors and health care professionals
- Added Principles of Treatment to F.A.Q. part II
- Redesigned menu bar with the addition of F.C.T. support forums button.
- Moved links to its own page
- Updated F.C.T Orientation Kit
- Added link to mercury article at Discover magazine
- 1/20: Edited intro page
Bridges to Health, LLC
2200 Century Parkway, Suite 120
Atlanta, GA 30345